- A 25% deposit is due Saturday, the day of the auction, and is non-refundable. The remaining 75%of the total invoice is due by no later than the Monday following the auction.
- Acceptable forms of payment: cash, cashier’s check, company check, personal check, Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, debit card, or wire transfer.
- ANY ITEMS PURCHASED BY CHECK ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED FROM POST FALLS AUTO AUCTION PREMISES, UNTIL CHECK CLEARS.
- NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS ALLOWED TO OBTAIN A BID CARD. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are hereby swearing you ‘re over the age of 18 and agreeing to uphold any and all terms pertaining to the purchase of any item(s) in our auction. This includes the AS-IS Buyer’s Guide.
- Please inspect all items in the sale prior to bidding on them.
- You are responsible for purchasing all items that were awarded to you during the auction.
- All items sell as is, where is with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied.
- Out of state bidders DO NOT need to be onsite to complete paperwork. A VIN specific power of attorney, for each item purchased, will need to be completed and notarized. This, along with a copy of the buyer’s driver license, will need to be emailed, mailed, or faxed back to PF AA prior to the start of any title transfer work. Items cannot be removed from Post Falls Auto Auction premises until this has been completed.
- If you do not have enough funds to pay for your item(s) in full and they have not been paid in full by FRIDAY FOLLOWING the auction you will forfeit all payments received and the items will then belong to Post Falls Auto Auction.
- All items must be paid in full before they can be removed from our facility. Items bought with a check will not be considered paid in full until check clears.
- All items need to be removed within 5 business days following the auction. Any vehicle left here longer than that will accrue a $50 per day storage fee.
- Ownership of and payment on all items left on-site for longer than 90 days will be forfeited to Post Falls Auto Auction. Additionally, the buyer will still be responsible for the $50 per day storage bill.
OUR TEST DRIVE
- We test drive each vehicle, unless stated otherwise, and notate issues found that could not be noticed during a stationary inspection. We do not test the vehicles over 40 mph, nor do we test the 4- wheel drive capability.
* For example- if the engine knocks, but the vehicle drove fine, we do not notate that in the catalog*
- *Front End Issues* This generally pertains to the suspension or drive train components of the front end.
- *Rear End Issues* This generally pertains to the suspension or the drive train components of the rear end.
- *Transmission Issues* This could mean the transmission slips or is stuck in one gear, etc.
- *Runs Rough* This means the engine was underperforming while on test drive.
- *Underpowered* This means the engine isn’t supplying the normal amount of power to the vehicle. Normally these items take a while to get up to speed, or they may not get up to speed.
- *Front End Noise* This generally pertains to an abnormal engine noise.
No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect of the lot or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described in the catalog or elsewhere, and no liability shall be by the auctioneers in respect of any such faults or errors. We do not note anything regarding the cosmetics of the vehicles, leaks the vehicle may or may not have, or the.functionality of the features and accessories. Catalogs have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the auctioneers. Bidder acknowledges that it is his responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries. We do our best to catch these items; however, we may miss something. So please know what you are bidding on.
- 10% buyer’s premium
- $75.00 document fee per titled item
- $14.00 title fee per titled item
- 6% sales tax (no tax charged to out of state residents, except for on non-titled items)
- $40 out of state title fee per item for purchasers outside of ID, WA, and MT (This fee is used to rush title vehicles into Post Falls Auto Auction’s name so that titles can be sent directly to purchaser.)
- $10 30 Day trip permits are available to non-Idaho residents (Idaho residents will receive a trip permit with their title transfer paperwork.)
*There will be an additional 2% processing fee on total balance when paying by card or check*
Have questions about buying or selling?
We’re here to help!
We offer buyers and sellers alike, the amazing opportunity to buy or sell vehicles and or recreational toys!